Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Labels

19 March 2011

My Saturday [19/3/2011]

I woke up at 6:00 am, go for a light shower and do a creamy facial then I go for McDonald for my very very first time breakfasting in fast food restaurant. Today is gonna to be nice day because I got a FREE coupon that only need to purchase RM 5 and above, I got the 2x BIG BREAKFAST. 1 for my brother and 1 for me. 



FREE 2x!
After finished breakfast, I go to school for my hockey training. As same as usual there were no court, we train at the field. I lead the team into a spritzer motion that enforce everyone of us can be play with the game. The training is about 2.5 hour+ and we dismiss at 11:00.
HOCKEY nice-one!
Nice la to have the chance to playing hockey. It built up your body nerve system, your agility, your intelligence, your strength .etc. I wish you all have a nice good morning!

0 comments:

Post a Comment